Apr 27, 2021
According to the make believe wokeness-ometer, Jesus qualifies
as the most authoritative voice because he was the most oppressed.
Poor Jew, not from Jerusalem, under Roman rule, betrayed by his
own, even his friends, killed because of his identity. Listen to
- Inventing a cause to protest?
- Identity Politics and the Identity of the Preacher
- External identity for the Gospel
- What do you do with grown ups who lose the way?
- “Jesus is Lord” (1 John 4)
Rev. Dennis Matyas
1517.org proud member of the
and Concordia Seminary, St Louis
Willing Virginia, on
Dead Horse One - I love my man
Infirm, Gwendolyn Brooks
The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self: Cultural Amnesia,
Expressive Individualism, and the Road to Sexual